Note: if you are looking for your Inbox Privacy Settings click here instead
Last revision: July 7, 2021.
Sorry about the length, we are still working on streamlining and simplifying the wording.
This Privacy Statement is also part of the Terms and Conditions of use of the MYVIDEOVOICEMAIL service.
Notice for California Residents
If you are a California resident, please see the section below titled Additional Information for California Residents.
- We NEVER SELL OR TRADE your personal information.
- USE OF THIS SERVICE AND/OR WEBSITE IS AUTHORIZED ONLY FOR USERS INSIDE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. IF YOU ARE NOT INSIDE THE USA YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THIS SERVICE AT THIS TIME.
- If you create and publish a message to an Inbox (such as sending someone's Inbox a video greeting) on our platform, whatever contact info you include in your message is (of course) shared with anyone with access to that Inbox, who might share it to a broader audience, or even make it public.
- If you create an Inbox on our platform by redeeming a SPONSOR's voucher (so that SPONSOR is underwriting all or some portion of the cost of your Inbox) that SPONSOR has access to your Inbox profile which includes your contact information. (A SPONSOR does not, however, have access to the messages in your Inbox.)
- Therefore you should assume any advertisement or message or greeting you create on our platform may be made public.
- We don't use third-party Ad networks.
- We don't facilitate tracking by the "big guys" for example we dont use "social logins" that facilitate cross-site tracking by advertising sites.
- We dislike Google's FLoC so we do our part by including a special opt-out header.
- We reserve the right to view, screen, and/or remove, without notice, any and all submissions for content we consider unsuitable.
Naturally, whatever information a specific Inbox account publishes on its Inbox web page is shared with the general public who view that web page.
Naturally, whatever information someone includes in a greeting they create for a specific Inbox account is shared with anyone with access to that Inbox account, and anyone they share the greeting with.
Naturally, SPONSORS' / ADVERTISERS' contact information IS SHARED:
By it’s nature, an advertisement or sponsorship message on the LOYALMOBS platform is a marketing tool created for the purpose of promoting services and/or products (an "ADVERTISER" or "SENDER"). Because of that, an advertiser's content provides contact information (which is provided or approved by the advertiser) that can include email address, phone number, address, website, photo, license numbers, professional titles, employer name, etc. Therefore, when an advertiser uses our platform, any personal information in their content is accessible by and shareable by anyone, anywhere (which is presumed to be the intended purpose of the advertiser publishing content on our service).
The Information We Collect
We collect information directly from individuals, from third parties, and automatically through the LOYALMOBS Platform.
Account and Profile Information: When you create an account and profile on the LOYALMOBS Platform, we collect your name, contact information, demographic information, and other information you provide, such as your professional affiliations and licenses. Your name, photo, and any other information that you choose to add to your public-facing profile will be available for viewing by the public and other users of the LOYALMOBS Platform. Once you create a profile, others will be able to see in your profile certain information about your activity on the LOYALMOBS Platform, such as any eflyers you have pubished, topics of interest to you, the information you list as credentials. For more information about your choices for publicly displayed information, see the section below about Your Choices.
Your Content: We collect the information and content that you post to the LOYALMOBS Platform, including your service descriptions and/or real estate listing descriptions and photos. Your content and sometimes date and time stamps are publicly viewable on the LOYALMOBS Platform, along with your name and contact information. This also may be indexed by search engines and be republished elsewhere on the Internet in accordance with our Terms of Service. For more information about what you can change, see the below section on Your Choices.
Communications. When you communicate with us (via email, through the LOYALMOBS Platform, or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication.
Engagement. We collect browsing information – such as IP address and location, date and time stamp, browser user agent, LOYALMOBS cookie ID (if applicable), URL, and time zone, and other information about user activities on the LOYALMOBS Platform. We may also receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners), or our affiliated companies.
How We Use Your Information
We do not sell your personal information – such as your name and contact information – to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes. LOYALMOBS uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide our Services. To provide you the services we offer on the LOYALMOBS Platform and make the LOYALMOBS Platform available to the public, communicate with you about your use of the LOYALMOBS Platform, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
- Personalization. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you in the LOYALMOBS Platform, to suggest services and content, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the LOYALMOBS Platform.
- Advertising. To display interest-based advertising (primarily eflyers from other agents in your area) to you in the LOYALMOBS Platform, to improve our advertising and measurement systems so we can show you relevant ads, and to measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and services. For more information, see the Ad Services section below about LOYALMOBS Ads and Personalization.
- Marketing and Promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third-party products and services.
- Analytics. To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the LOYALMOBS Platform; to evaluate and improve the LOYALMOBS Platform, including the Ad Services and personalization, and to develop new products and services.
- Comply with Law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We share information as set forth below, and where individuals have otherwise consented:
Service Providers. We may share your information with third-party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as payment processors, hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service and support providers, as well as those who assist us in providing the Ad Services.
Business Transfers. We may disclose or transfer information, including personal information, as part of any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event.
Legally Required. We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law.
Protection of Rights. We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property or safety of LOYALMOBS, its users, or others.
Your Content and Public Information. If you are an advertiser on our platform, your content, including your name, profile picture, profile information, and certain associated activity information is available to other users of the LOYALMOBS Platform and may be viewed publicly. Public viewing includes availability to non-registered visitors and can occur when users share your content across other sites or services. In addition, your content may be indexed by search engines.
Metrics. We may share with our advertisers or publishers aggregate statistics, metrics and other reports about the performance of their ads or content in the LOYALMOBS Platform such as the number of unique user views, demographics about the users who saw their ads or content, conversion rates, and date and time information. We do not share IP addresses or personal information.
Anonymized and Aggregated Data. We may share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a particular individual.
Cookies, Pixels and Tracking
- Our Cookies. These are small files with a unique identifier that are transferred to your browser through our websites originating from our servers. Our cookies allow us to remember users who are logged in, to understand how users navigate through and use the LOYALMOBS Platform, and to display personalized content and targeted ads. WE DO NOT USE OUR COOKIES TO DO CROSS-SITE TRACKING OF USER MOVEMENTS / ACTIVITIES ON NON-LOYALMOBS WEBSITES NOR DO WE MAKE OUR COOKIES AVAILABLE TO THIRD PARTIES.
- Pixels, web beacons, clear GIFs. These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which we use to track the online movements of users of the LOYALMOBS Platform and to personalize content. We also use these in our emails to let us know when they have been opened or forwarded, so we can gauge the effectiveness of our communications.
- Analytics Tools. We may use internal and third-party analytics tools, including Google Analytics. The third-party analytics companies we work with may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online products and services. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
Do-Not-Track Signals. Please note we do not change system behavior within the LOYALMOBS Platform in response to browser requests not to be tracked.
LOYALMOBS Ads and Personalization
We may display personalized content and personalized ads, based on information that we have collected via the LOYALMOBS Platform. We also may report aggregated or de-identified information about the number of users that saw a particular eflyer or content and related audience engagement information to users of the LOYALMOBS Platform.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. LOYALMOBS has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. If you have created an eflyer on our platform we recommend you do not share your LOYALMOBS Platform login information with anyone whom you do not trust to have access to your information.
Access and Amend Your Information
You may update or correct your account information at any time by logging in to your account. You may also make a number of other adjustments to settings or the display of information about you as described in more detail in the following section about Your Choices.
You may, of course, decline to submit information through the LOYALMOBS Platform, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may also control the types of notifications and communications we send, limit the information shared within the LOYALMOBS Platform about you, and otherwise amend certain privacy settings. Here is some further information about some of your choices:
Your Content. Any eflyer you have posted may remain on the LOYALMOBS Platform and be viewed by other users. We have no control over content that has been emailed or has been shared manually by others.
Emails and Communications. As part of our service, you will receive emails containing content that we believe are relevant to your professional interests such as certain real estate listing eflyer, or offers to use our service for your own advertising. All such adverisements contain a subscription preferences link or will state another method that will permit you to opt-put from receiving advertisements from us. If you opt out of receiving email advertisements or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you transactional emails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
Credentials. You can change your credentials that are displayed in your profile by editing your profile.
We Don't Use Third-Party Ad Networks
The only advertisements we publish are the eflyers created by our customers. WE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIRD PARTY AD NETWORKS.
Transferring Your Data
LOYALMOBS is headquartered in the United States, and has operations, entities and service providers in the United States and throughout the world (such as our payment processor). As such, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or access it in, jurisdictions (including the United States) that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the relevant age, we take steps to delete that information.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone residing or working outside the United States (50 states plus DC). If we become aware that we have collected personal information from anyone residing or working outside the USA, we take steps to delete that information.
Links to Other Websites
Additional Information for California Residents
This section provides information organized in accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) for residents of California about how we handle certain personal information we have collected over the past 12 months.
- Collect. The section above entitled The Information We Collect discloses the categories of personal information that we collect, which include your account and profile information, your content, your communications with us, your information you provide from linked networks, information about your activity on LOYALMOBS, and how you engage with our LOYALMOBS.
- Use. The section above entitled How We Use Your Information discloses the that the categories of personal information we collect are used to provide our services, for personalization, to provide advertising in order to generate income to operate LOYALMOBS, to promote our services to you, to analyze how our services are used, to comply with law, and to prevent misuse of LOYALMOBS.
- Disclose. The section above entitled How We Share Your Information discloses that we share your personal information with, service providers, affiliates, law enforcement authorities, and as needed with third parties to provide our services.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. LOYALMOBS may share your personal information with third parties and third parties may collect your personal information as described above in the How We Share Your Information section.
We do not collect personal information from consumers that we know are younger than 18 years old.
Requests for Deletion, Copy and Right to Know Your Information. California consumers have the right to make the following requests:
Deletion. You have the right to request deletion of personal information that we have collected about you.
Copy and Right to Know. You have the right to request a copy of the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including the categories of information, sources, and purposes of collection, as well as categories of third parties we have shared it with.
Designated Agent. You may designate an agent to make a request on your behalf. That agent must have access to your account in order for us to verify the request.
You may submit deletion, copy and right to know requests by emailing us atYou will need access to the email account associated with your LOYALMOBS account in order to verify your identity and complete this process.
Non-Discrimination. LOYALMOBS will not discriminate against you, including by denying or providing a different level or quality of goods or services should you choose to exercise your options under the CCPA.
Your California Privacy Rights under California’s Shine-the-Light Law. California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the types of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an email to
Loyalmobs, Inc., 1325 Howard Ave. #301, Burlingame CA 94010 telephone: 650.440.7722